You may already find the answer to your question below:
There are 4 payout dates per year, whereby payment is made after a minimum of £ 50 is raised.
There is always a minimum period of 3 months between the moment of donation and the paying out of this.
On 01-01 the amount paid out is collected from donations during 01-07 to 30-09 *
On 01-04, the amount paid out will be collected from donations during 01-10 to 31-12 *
On 01-07 the amount is paid from donations during 01-01 to 31-03 *
On 01-10 the amount paid out will be collected from donations during 01-04 to 30-06 *
* If in a quarter the minimum of £ 50, - is not achieved, the amount shifts to the next period, until this limit of £ 50, - is achieved.
You can see in My account - My project which status a transaction has. This way you can always keep an eye on how much has been collected and how much will be paid out.
It can take up to 24 hours before you can see a confirmation of the donation in your account and you have received a confirmation email. If you still have not received confirmation after 24 hours, please fill out the contact form.
When can something go wrong?
- If you have previously clicked on the webshop via another affiliate website, such as a discount code website / comparison website. In this case, the commission will go to this affiliate website instead of ShopDonation and the donation will not come through.
- If you have installed Adblocker. Cookies are then blocked and the tracking process does not work. Put this off while shopping via ShopDonation.
- If the cookie settings on a PC / laptop are 'very strict', the tracking process does not work. *Computers at working places are often quite restricted.
Tips that help the registration of the purchase
- Do not interrupt the ordering process
- Do not make a purchase through multiple computers
- Wait until you reach the 'thank-you page'.
Do not approach the webshop yourself
- The cooperation between the webshop and ShopDonation is only known to the marketing department of the webshop (as the cooperation is based on the ''affiliate marketing'' principle, we are technically part of their advertising).
When you approach the customer service of a webshop, they will most probably not know anything about the cooperation with ShopDonation, unless you speak to someone from their marketing department.
Rather send the missed purchase to ShopDonation, then we will approach our contact person from the webshop.
Before a webshop can be added to the collection of ShopDonation, a shop/company first has to make the choice to do 'affiliate marketing'.
You have to register as a webshop at a site like awin.com or tradetracker.com. They take care of the entire 'tracking', i.e. the storage of the cookies, the registration where one can see the click through path from Shopdonation to the relevant shop, and that the bonus is finally awarded to ShopDonation.
We have also registered with the mentioned tracking systems and there we can agree to enter into a collaboration.
Do you still have a question? Fill in the contact form and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
If so, the system does not work and we can not amend it for you. Please turn this off while shopping via Shopdonation!
If so, then that advertiser / web shop has received the commission instead of Shopdonation. Make no other clicks to the webshop from which you are going to buy something, as this can disrupt the process.
We need the order confirmation to communicate it to the webshop. Of course we do not do anything with this data.